Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fantastic Windows And 3G Mobile Phone Spy Software by anjuri singh

Windows Mobile Spy Phone Software is the term used to design any piece of software that allows you to monitor a smartphone that uses the Windows Mobile operating system. There are a few names although the one that I've heard gives better results is spyware.

There are many specific advantages of Mobile Spy software, but in general, it is aimed at allowing a person or a company to monitor the activity of a cell phone.

One of the most basic functionality of Mobile spy software is that it lets the person who owns the phone see on the Internet the call history of the phone. This means that he or she can see how many calls the phone sent and received as well as the numbers that called or were called. If a name was assigned to a specific phone number, that name can be known as well. Other relevant information that can be seen is the hour at which the call took place and its duration.

A second, very similar feature of any Windows Mobile Spy software is the functionality to read any incoming or outgoing sms or text message that the phone received or sent. Because the text is recorded on the spy phone software log, it can be read even if the user delete the message.

Reminding back the era of 3G, one can not deny the great advantage that mobile phone brings to us. The mobile phone has completely changed the way people use to communicate. Neither as the traditional telephone with long wire nor as the first generation black-and-white screen mobile, the newest 3G phone provides with powerful features, high-speed web browsing, video calling and thousand of applications. You can not only make phone calls anywhere and anytime, but also use it to send text messages, emails, and even surf the internet. Due to these characters, mobile phone has become the second most popular device that used for work except computer.

Visiting customer place and calling them back is falls under my daily work. I also use my phone to send emails, take notes and record vital materials. So it plays a significant role in my work. At the end of every day, I need to transfer the information from my mobile phone to my computer. This had been a rigmarole and extra work until I was told that Mobile Spy Software may help me out when I poured out my annoyance to friends. I tried the software with a suspicion. The Mobile Phone Spy Software has the abilities of recording the calls and text messages and then upload logs to the mobile spy service. I could get the information I need as long as I log into the online account from my computer. It save me so much from the huge taxing retype work, that I like this smart software very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment